Oropharma Muta-Seed 300 g
Moulting seedsSelection of herbs and seeds to promote the moult and down moult
- Even better in combination with Oropharma Colombine Tea
- The ideal product for the moulting period
- Promotes the moult and down moult
Saint John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum herba), Greater Plantain (Plantago major semen), Carrotseed (Daucus carota semen), Parsley (Petroselium sativum semen), Linseed (Linum usitatissimum semen), Coriander seed (Coriandrum sativum semen)
Crude protein 19.1%, Crude fibre 19.6%, Crude fat 11.3%, Crude ash 5.5%, Lysine 2500 mg/kg, Methionine 9000 mg/kg, Calcium 63000 mg/kg, Sodium 400 mg/kg
MUTA -SEED is always given in combination with Colombine Tea. Boil water and then add 1 teaspoon of MUTA -SEED and 1 dessertspoon of Colombine Tea per litre of boiled water.
Allow to brew for 15 minutes, pour it through a sieve and give as the only drink after it has cooled. The herbal drink made like this should be freshened daily and the drinking bowls should be cleaned afterwards.
- racing season: 14 days before the start of the season: 8-day course of treatment
- during the racing season: once a week
- moulting period: 8-day moulting treatment, and then 2 days a week
- winter season: once a week
- youngsters: 2 days a week all year round
The solution must be changed and the drink bowls cleaned on a daily basis. Ideal in combination with Colombine Tea