Natural yellow colorant based on lutein
Oropharma Yel-Lux is a natural yellow colorant based on lutein. This dietary supplement intensifies the yellow color of the plumage and increases the resistance. When Yel-Lux is added to the food it is transported to the place where the feather is growing and it takes on more intense yellow color. The feather formed retains its color until the formation of a new feather. Yel-Lux is not water-soluble and must, therefore, be mixed in the food.
- Ensures a beautiful intensive fresh yellow plumage color of yellow canaries
- In combination with Oropharma Avi-Chol, for an optimal liver function
Tagetes erecta L., Calcium lactate, Dextrose, Colourants
Lutein 8000 mg
1 even tablespoonful (= 1 g) per 100 g ORLUX egg food. Yel-Lux must be administered via the food and never via the drinking water.
1. In the breeding season: daily, beginning two weeks before laying the first egg.
2. During the molting period: daily, the whole exhibition season round.
3. Exhibition birds: daily during the whole show season.
Store in a cool dry place.
In bloodlines that naturally have a strong yellow color, or if the food offered is already rich in xanthophyll pigments (rapeseed, fresh egg yolk, a.o.), it may be sufficient to give only half the dosage from 2 weeks of age (1 g per 200 g egg food).