Dr. Coutteel Amino-Fort
Amino acid supplement
Amino-Fort contains 20 amino acids of which the share of Methionine, Choline and Lysine is over 30%.
Each cell needs amino acids in order to be able to compose proteins. Some of these building blocks the body can produce them on its own, others must be obtained through dietary means, which we call “essential amino acids”.
- To prevent a shortage of essential amino acids.
- To boost growth and muscle development.
- Important nutrient during moulting.
- Indispensable for heavily feathered breeds.
- To replace other protein sources.
- Dosage through feeding.
- Mix 5 to 8 scoops (ca 20 to 30 g) per kg soft food or grain mixture.
- Not soluble in water.
- Can be used on a daily basis during breeding and moulting.
- Powder in packages of 200 g and 1 kg.
- Including measuring spoon.