Â Multi-vitamin mix with methionine for better molting
Oropharma Muta-Vit is a special blend of vitamins, amino acids, and trace elements, with a high content of sulfurous amino acids and biotin. This dietary supplement promotes feather development and condition, strengthens the plumage, protects the liver, and ensures an optimal metabolism. Muta-Vit helps to prevent fright molting. During the molt, the bird is subject to stress. An optimal supplement to the feed is necessary then. The sulfurous amino acids in Muta-Vit are essential for the production of keratin, the building material for feathers and skin. Biotin ensures good quality keratin. This guarantees a fast and good molt.
- Ideal for the molt: promotes plumage development and feather condition
- Strengthens the plumage
- Helps to prevent fright molting
1 even measuring spoon (= 1 g) Muta-Vit per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g ORLUX softbill food or egg food.
1. During the molt to promote the formation of the feathers: three times a week.
2. During preparation for the show season: For 4 consecutive days.
3. After treatment with antibiotics or other medicines: For 5 consecutive days.
4. In the case of decreased appetite due to bad metabolism: during one whole week.
Store in a cool and dry place.